What's Brewing at Saltwater Brewery - November 21st
Happy Thanksgiving Eve from Delray Beach! Here is everything we've got going on this week and into the weekend:
'Tis the season for pumpkin spice everything! So we're getting super basic with our 'Basic Sea Cow' - Pumpkin Spice Coffee Milk Stout. Creamy, with hints of chocolate, pumpkin and coffee. On tap today, come get it while it lasts 🎃☕️🍫
Kick off your long weekend with Thanksgiving-themed Trivia at Saltwater. 7-10pm tonight in the Tasting Room.
We will be closed on Thursday to celebrate the holiday with our families, but will be back to supply beer breaks during your Black Friday shopping! Happy hour is from 12 to 6pm on Friday.
On Saturday, we will have food trucks here all day and live music in the Beer Garden with Eric Ryan from 4 to 7pm.
Sunday is our monthly Sunday Brunch with Gastro Geeks! Enjoy a special brunch menu, paired with Tasting Room special releases, and live music from 2 to 5pm.
- Wednesday, November 28: Anniversary Trivia Party Against Saltwater Staff
- Thursday, November 29: Movember Charity Fundraiser with Delray Beach Fire Rescue + King Cow Imperial Milk Stout Release
- Friday, November 30: Wood Aged Beer Tap Takeover + Live Music
- Saturday, December 1: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration with special releases, live music, food trucks, vendor tents, brewhouse tours + tasting, raffle and games
- Sunday, December 2: BBQ Brunch, Kick The Kegs + Steel Drums