What's Brewing at Saltwater Brewery - November 29th
Our 5 Year Anniversary celebrations are officially underway! Here is what’s going on this week at Saltwater Brewery:
5 Year Anniversary
Thursday: Movember Charity Fundraiser with Delray Beach Fire Rescue (6-11pm)
- Special Release: King Cow Imperial Milk Stout
- Food Truck: THAT VEGAN FOOD TRUCK (4-10pm)
Friday: Wood Aged Beer Tap Takeover (12pm-12am)
- Food Truck: Gastro Geeks (4-10pm)
- Live Music: The Holidazed (6-9pm)
- Tap List: Rye Barrel Sable Saison, Rum Barrel Sable Saison, Cognac Oak Stave Maris The Lost Sea Otter, Bourbon Cedar Sea Cow (2017), Rum Barrel Aged Carrick, The Black Current (2017), Tequila Oak Stave Don’t Get Confused, Wild Seas Batch 4, French Oak Stave Stinger, French Oak Stave Wee Heavy Otter, Nitro Cognac Oak Stave Sea Cow, Hunahpu's Imperial Stout - 2018 Barrel-aged Cuvée
Saturday: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration (12pm - 12am)
- Tour our brewhouse, meet the brewers, and sample special brews
- Vendor tents, LocAle-adas
- Food Trucks: Gastro Geeks (12-6pm); Outofmanycafe Foodtruck (4-11pm)
- Live Music: Chucka Riddim (4-7pm)
- Tap List: Confused in the Morning, Pineapple Habanero IPA, Sumatra Coffee King Cow, Hazelnut Coffee King Cow, 2017 Mayday, Maris the Lost Sea Otter, SWAGs Spa Day (Cucumber Mint), 2013 Don’t Get Confused | Guest Taps: Maine Peeper, Brooklyn Chocolate Stout, Barrel of Monks Father Xmas, Due South Land, Air, and Sea, Sierra Nevada Celebration, Cigar City Margarita Gose, Stone Sanctimonious IPA
Sunday: BBQ Brunch & Steel Drums (1-7pm)
- Mimosas, beermosas, and barbecue! Help us kick the kegs too.
- Food Truck: Ceasar's BBQ (1-7pm)
- Live Music: Steel Drums with Keith Barbie (3-6pm)
Actively fermenting: Yesterday we brewed Resilience IPA for the Sierra Nevada Camp Fire Relief Fund. We’re happy to help support the Butte County community and 100% of sales will be donated to those impacted by the Camp Fire. We also have a batch of Sea Cow Milk Stout plugging away that we brewed on Monday/Tuesday.
Cellar: Finishing up the final treatments for our 5th Anniversary celebrations which began yesterday! Come get a tour from the brewers on Saturday during our main event, and taste some special beers in the back among our brewing equipment.
Milestones: Batch 500 is coming up! The next batch we brew (on Monday/Tuesday) will be batch 500 for Saltwater Brewery! It will most likely be our flagship, Screamin' Reels IPA.