Saltwater Brewery's 5 Year Anniversary
Saltwater Brewery is turning 5 YEARS OLD this December! To celebrate this milestone we’re keeping the party going for 5 whole days. 5 days for 5 years - delicious beers, celebrations, food, games, and fun. Check out the schedule of events below and join our Facebook event for regular updates.
Wednesday, November 28: Anniversary Trivia Party Against Saltwater Staff
- See if you can outsmart our Saltwater teams! Play against our Founders, Tasting Room Staff, and Brewhouse Staff (7-10pm)
- Special Releases: Series of Gose style beers
- Food Truck: Ceasar's BBQ (4-10pm)
Thursday, November 29: Movember Charity Fundraiser with Delray Beach Fire Rescue
- It's No Shave November, and we're hosting a Charity Night with the Delray Fire Department. If we raise enough $$, our bearded Co-Founder Dustin will shave his beard and we'll live stream it on Facebook! (6-11pm)
- Special Release: King Cow Imperial Milk Stout
- Food Truck: That Vegan Food Truck (4-10pm)
Friday, November 30: Wood Aged Beer Tap Takeover
- To keep in tune with the traditional wooden themed 5 year anniversary gift, we will have a tap takeover with ALL wood and barrel aged special releases!
- Food Truck: Gastro Geeks (4-10pm)
- Live Music: The Holidazed (6-9pm)
Saturday, December 1: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration
- Join us for the main event! Special releases, live music, food trucks, vendor tents, raffle and games.
- Tour our brewhouse, meet the brewers, and drink a special set of beers amongst the brew equipment.
- Vendor tents and another round of special releases outside the brewery.
- LocAle-adas in the Beer Garden - LocAle cans dipped in hot sauce with a spice rim
- Food Trucks: Gastro Geeks (12-6pm); Outofmanycafe Foodtruck (4-11pm)
- Live Music: Chucka Riddim (4-7pm)
Sunday, December 2: BBQ Brunch & Steel Drums
- Nurse those hangovers and come eat tasty BBQ from the smoker, plus live music, mimosas and beermosas.
- Help us kick the kegs with what is left from Saturday's celebrations.
- All Saltwater beer available on growler fills throughout the day (while supplies last)
- Food Truck: Ceasar's BBQ (1-7pm)
- Live Music: Steel Drums with Keith Barbie (3-6pm)