What's Brewing at Saltwater Brewery - August 30th
Thursday, August 30
- Dodge Ball Tournament at 24 North Hotel Key West - pouring Bone-A-Fied Blonde (3pm)
- Cork and Stogie Poker Run - Stop by all 5 bars (Cork and Stogie, Old Town Tavern, Sinz Burrito, General Horseplay, and Sunset Pier) and have a pint from the featured brewery to receive a poker card. Turn in your hand at the Sunset Pier by 8pm on Friday. $200+ in prizes will be awarded to the winners - pouring Hazelnut Coffee Sea Cow Milk Stout at Cork and Stogie (all day Thursday & Friday)
Friday, August 31
- Key West Brewfest - Florida Tap Takeover at The Waterfront Brewery - pouring Sea Cow Milk Stout (2pm)
- Paddle Battle SUP race at Mellow Ventures Key West - pouring Bone-A-Fied Blonde (2:30pm)
- Happy Hour at The Perry Hotel Key West - pouring Maris the Lost Sea Otter and Passion Pit (6pm)
- BrewFest event at The Salty Angler with the chance to win a VIP brewery tour - pouring Screamin' Reels, Passion Pit and Bone-A-Fied Blonde (6pm)
- BrewFest event at The Green Parrot - $1 off all Saltwater cans all day!
- BrewFest event at The Porch - pouring Wild Seas Sour Ale aged on peaches (7pm)
Saturday, September 1
- Key West Brewfest - pouring LocAle, Sea Cow Milk Stout, Screamin' Reels, Passion Pit (all day)
Tonight in the Tasting Room, we are releasing our Pineapple Screamin' Reels IPA. This weekend, we have food trucks every day, live music on Saturday, and will be open from noon to 11pm on Labor Day. Have an awesome long weekend!