What's Brewing at Saltwater Brewery - May 31st
Let's celebrate our oceans! Next Friday, June 8 is World Oceans Day where people around our blue planet celebrate and honor the ocean, and we are hosting a celebration here at Saltwater! Join us and our partners for a night of:
- Giveaways, raffle and education from 4Ocean, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Debris Free Oceans and Slow Food International
- A showing of the award-winning documentary, The Smog of the Sea, featuring Jack Johnson and 5 Gyres
- Food from That VEGAN FOOD TRUCK. No plastic! All utensils and plates are made from biodegradable, recycled material
- E6PR Eco Friendly Six Pack Rings for sale: Screamin' Reels, Sea Cow Milk Stout, Bone-A-Fied Blonde and LocALE
- Guest tap from North Coast Brewing Company - all proceeds will be donated to charity
- Plenty of delicious craft beer! Special releases TBA
Next Wednesday, June 6 is National Running Day and we are hosting a Fun Run with Delray Beach Running Company! 3-5 mile run starts at 6pm (all paces), and every runner will receive a complimentary beer tasting after. Trivia starts at 7pm and Savoury Eats Food Truck will be on site. So come for the run and stay for beer, trivia, food, and a fun night filled with a raffle and prizes.
We just tapped today's Limited Release - Saltwater Wives Club - our Belgian Blonde Ale aged on peach tea and chamomile. And this weekend our team is up in Washington, D.C. for SAVOR, where we are climbing the hill to help lobby for craft breweries around the country.